Best Cleaning Practices
To clean your FRIGG pacifiers, put them in a clean bowl of boiling water for 5 minutes before use, then transfer to a clean, dry towel and allow to fully cool and dry before giving them to your baby.
The pacifier nipple can get water inside it during this process because of the vent hole. Simply squeeze the nipple gently to remove the water.
Important Safety Notes
- Clean and sterilise the pacifiers before each use. DO NOT use microwave sterilising or cleaning products and do not put the pacifiers in the dishwasher as this will break down the nipple.
- Renew your pacifier after 4-6 weeks of use for safety and hygiene.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight.
- The nipple is made from a natural rubber latex, which can cause an allergic reaction in some children. Should this happen, stop use immediately.
- FRIGG pacifiers comply with European Standard EN 1400+A2.
If for any reason you are not happy with your pacifier or it does not meet your expectations, please get in touch with us and we will arrange a replacement.