Leopard Print Dummy Clip
Go Wild for our latest collection, brand new and exclusive to HexNex! Inspired by all things exotic and jungle themed, this collection is for those who are wild at heart!
This beautiful dummy clip is handmade using our super popular leopard print silicone beads. Perfect for attaching to your little ones soother, to stop it being dropped, lost or left behind.
Our dummy clips are made using EN71 tested, food grade silicone beads. Use the loop at the end of the clip to tie to any soother with a ring, or to a MAM soother with a plastic adapter.
Make sure you check out our beautiful selection of pacifiers by Danish brand Frigg, available here and perfect for adding to your new clip!
Add a Card?
You can also choose to add a greetings card to any order from our store, for only £2.50. Choose from our gorgeous selection of designs (see photo for details) and grab the perfect gift and card combo, all set and ready to go. Simply select your design from the drop down menu, or just choose "No Thanks" if you don't need one. If you're sending directly to someone as a gift, we can also write your personalised message inside the card. Just leave a message in the "Note to Seller" box at the checkout and let us know what you'd like it to say, and we'll take care of the rest.
Dummy clips are made and tested to the standards BSEN12586:2007 + A1:2011. Tested in a UKAS accredited test house.
For your child's safety:
- Check the dummy clip carefully before each use. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness
- Never lengthen the soother holder
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child may be strangled
- Please ensure your soother clip is attached to an item of the child’s clothing
- Please remove the soother clip when the child is in a cot, bed or crib – never leave a child unattended with the soother clip
- The soother clip is not a toy or a teether
- Please ensure that the child does not chew on the soother holder or clip
- The soother holder can be gently washed in warm soapy water and left to air dry
- Do not soak the clip itself in water as doing so may compromise the overall quality of the clip. Avoid getting the metal clip wet as doing so may cause rusting. If the metal clip gets wet, dry it straight away
- Do not use other cleaning solutions, sprays or essential oils
- Do not store the product in direct sunlight, as this may cause damage to the product
- All products come with a safety card which should be kept for future reference